My shopping pocket

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's over now

Yeee... these clinchers are so mysteriously sexy... Pair this up with a flowy kimono and you are ready for bon odouri--the jap cultural event...hehee...it was held annualy in shah alam stadium (if i am not mistaken)..

RM 28
Bite me at a fashion reborn

If you miss the pair from mezzanine, fret no, kiss and tell has them too! *Cheers*!! Make it quick or you will end up in another cat fight.. *Meow* ..

RM65
Bite me at kiss and tell


Think this dress is too plain? Think again...To me , it is very audrey hepburn.. can u see the black ribbon-like pleat? This black and white baby doll is simple yet yummy... Glam it up with over-the-top accessories and 70's polka dotties heelss!

RM 49
Bite me at dressy dresser


Yayyy... this layered dress is in my favourite colour~~ electric blue!! Shake ur booties in this babe and u will be the focus on the dance floor! And don't forgot to apply some glittery powder around the cleavage...it is a deep-V....=P

RM36
Bite me at circles dotdot

This blouse is great for meet ups with friends. Pair this with denim shorts and glads, show em boys sexy skill on the pool table..*grin*

RM38
Bite me at ala-chique

This dress is so 70's.... and it is in sweet pink..=) great for those "bloated tummy" days, walk confidently in shopping mall and forget about that round belly!

RM49

Check this out! Heart line bustier to show off that killer cleavage...sexy siren here... And it is a satin dress!
Show off what your momma gave you, darlings! *winks*
RM47
Bite me at lovely lolitas

No comments:

Post a Comment