My shopping pocket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Keep you hands off my bod =P

As the title suggest, this is the sexylicious dress that will make everyone turns head. What will make you look hot and irresistible other than satin? Satin oh satin!! Pair this up with fish net stockings and killer heels for christmas party. You will not go home alone... **evil grin





RM49
Bite me at glitteryglamour



Spotted in white party on queen B ! Not exactly the same but close enough! I personally prefer this pair though=)... The Perfect match? Red satin tube dress..

RM45
Bite me at lushserendipity




Oh boy! Stop drooling over me..

Totally adore this sexy corset top. The sheer victorian style side and the heart lined lace around the bust.... hmmm.. need i say more?



RM45
Bite me at tictactoe




Yes i am a naughty bitch. But i get your man. So so what?


RM28

Bite me at lushserendipity




Ok i admit, this dress is closer to cutieness, but listen here, layers are so IN now! See how the layers enhance your bust size and that flowery sash gives you slimmer waist. Swirl with the wind babe!


RM 55

Bite me at misscapsicum





Doll yourself up with this polka dottie body hugging dress!! Pout your lips barbie, you are so innocently sexay!!
RM45
Bite me at kittencake




Safari queen? Roar with this leopard print dress girlss. Notice the key hole loop around the clevage. Hotness!!!



RM 49
Bite me at ministryofclothes

No comments:

Post a Comment