My shopping pocket

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You know you want me*

Hushh...baby kimono? That is so unique.. absolutely not those usual plain kimonos in the market now. In love with this already? Grab it fast for only RM25!! Show off your flat and toned tummy...yummylicious..Bite me at elegant-extravaganza



This playsuit is a must have for all playboy bunnies!! Oh so innocent... missing your childhood days? Wear this with a pair of cute sneakers.. " Daddy.. that Gucci bag is so nice, can i have it?" Bet your dad will say " Alright my little girl."RM55
Bite me at littlemcqueen




StockingsS!! I personally like fish net stocking alot..*squeal.. You might prefer a more sophisticated though.. See the flowery stockings? Blair has them too!! The geometrics one is more of jenny's.. Blahblahblah.. put them on your sexy long legs and start seducing your man!! Hmm...i'm sorry mum..


RM 18

Bite me at littlemcqueen



RM25
Bite me at the-shoplifters




Check out the turqouise pumps..you sexxyy!! Not your ordinary plain pumps ehh? I can imagine barbie wearing this candy colour heels.. they are 4 inches babes with christian louboutin inspired red sole... **scream!!! RM 55
Bite me at houseofvenus




Well OL ladies, formal wears are not boring at all! This mustard yellow dress will look so good on you.. ahem sexay to be exact if you pair this with a pair of 4 inches red patent pumps? Love the idea..? them CEOs' wives havee to worry about you now!!

RM 52


Toga babe... Remember the electric blue toga that Blake Lively wore? So sexyy... Show off your slim waist with a clincher and you are good to go.. Bare the shoulder girls... One is more than enough to draw the attention of that cute boy next table..
RM52
Bite me at fashionattic




This is a must have in every girls closet. The very famous free bra.. suitable for all tubes, barebacks, plunging necklines.. I bet you wont want to bare your nude colour grandma's bra while wearing a sexy tube dress huh? It's a big turn off! Trust me =P


RM22
Bite me at stichmeup




Clinchy clincher. This is omg unique! You have not seen any of this around right? Corset inspired, imagine your man having to loosen up those knots before getting you un.... (xxx rated..not suitable for kids)


RM 35
Bite me at missrumraisins



Purple rocks!! Have you got a purple dress? If not go pick up one!! Purple is mysterious , sexy, though some may call it a gay colour ( no idea where i heard this from).. but who cares? Guys love watching girls lips locking...**ooppsss.. Did i mention this gorgeous dress is made of silk? Silky smooth on your soft skin darlings..

RM 45
Bite me at masqueradecloset

No comments:

Post a Comment