My shopping pocket

Friday, December 26, 2008

Satin dreams''~

Whassup dearies! Sorry for the late udpdate, santarina was busy partying with santa claus.. =P... It s the holiday season, so i thought of everything comfy, laid back yet sexy.You can be a lazy bum but dont stop being a hottie.. Yes you are right, today's heroin is.....*drum roll*~~~~ SATIN!!! Cheeerss''' yippiee'''
Oh i love satin..everyone does..am i right? It is smooth, soft, light, flowy, not forgetting- shimmery....hehee..what's more seductive than that? So girls, slip on your satin pyjamas and enjoy today's satin 'feast' =D







RM12
Bite me at fluffy rainbows





RM 45

Bite me at do not bleach




RM 45

Bite me at think glamz


RM 50




RM48

Bite me at cat in a bowl





RM 55

Bite me at lush serendipity




RM59


Bite me at shoessaholic




RM 70

Bite me at dressing lab





RM40

Bite me at iccy house







RM 50

Bite me at miss capsicum





RM 53

Bite me at orangelittle1108



Bite me at yogurt barcode





RM 60

Bite me at iccy house



RM 69

Bite me at velvet ribbon




RM 69

Bite me at luscious lips


No comments:

Post a Comment